Ok so let's get started. I wanted to upload a video first but for some reason its not letting me lolz. So I'm gonna start off with a project I'm happy to be a part of. Yu-Gi-Oh The Blood of Razel is a fan made film, written by John Browning. As far as info I can release, I'm doing hair and make-up and playing a "small role" as in leading lady lolz. Anyways, so far so good. The energy and cooperation is just amazing. Everyone gets along really well and is making the production go smoothly....so far. But he's still looking for extra's. So if any one is interested in being a part of it or just checking it out make sure you do. It's really interesting. (And I thought I was a nerd haha :P love ya John). It's an exciting experience and it's premier is going to be at SummerCon (which is also SummerCon's premier haha). But make sure you check it out and show some support. I'm also happy to be working with Augmented Reality, next to SummerCon and WinterCon I think this is the next big group I've worked with...does band count? :P But back on topic, the story line for Yu-Gi-Oh The Blood of Razel is very interesting and really pulls the characters together well. So hope you guys look forward to it. :P
Check out the Movie Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yu-Gi-Oh-The-Blood-of-Razel-Fan-made-Film/289159417806197?ref=ts

No comments:
Post a Comment