Monday, March 19, 2012

Let's Begin!!

YAY!! So now I have a blog spot haha. It has been recommend to me to start this so I can do many tutorials and post random video edits I like to do :P. haha Well this way I will also post about upcoming events, or my take on certain events. (this is all my opinion and my side of the story so if anyone disagrees with anything I write from here on out, that is your opinion and I respect that....but don't try and start an argument with me over it lolz) So I was doing tutorials on YOUTUBE, but it was being mean to me for some odd reason, and I also wanted to be able to post stuff and write stuff lolz. Yea Facebook doesn't cut it anymore :P. haha So anyways, Let's be friends, let me know what interests you. Once I get a break from school I'll post...something...idk what yet but I shall. :D. OTAY laters <3

No comments:

Post a Comment