Ok so for many who don't know, if it isn't obvious already, I'm huge into the VK scene. I absolutely LOVE it.I even have two VK tattoos' haha. Well anyways, recently I got accepted into Fashion Design school, and I'm so excited to go. I love creating inspired clothing, and accessories inspired by VK. One thing I have noticed is alot of people say they don't know how to get a VK outfit together. Lately I've been styling a couple of people via interwebs lolz. Anyways, one day I plan on having my own VK line. It's sort of my dream to become a VK stylist. That's my dream job. One day perhaps :3. So I don't have alot of time left in my home time, part of me is kind of sad the other is thrilled. Well anyways. A-Kon 2012 is coming and I'm excited to see -OZ- and Ayabie, two j-rock bands I LOVE!!! <3. That should be fun. :3 Well I was planning on writting some stuff about music, but I sort of got distracted by a movie haha. Anyways hope everyone is having an amazing weekend. Also guys, I will be posting more tutorials, let me know what kinds of things your interested in, or might want to see. If I have an idea on what everyone is interested in I can get more tutorials out :3. I will post a few more different makeup tips. Alrightie love ya guys <3

No comments:
Post a Comment